- Capacity – Depending on product & customer requirements, a wide range of capacity can be achieved.
- Function – To transport product from one location to another.
- Product – Various (Dry food, Fresh food, Vegetables, etc).
- Specification – Constructed from 304 Stainless Steel and food-grade plastic components.
- Requirements – 20amp3phase & neutral power.
A series of laser cut & fabricated plates that form a skeleton-like bed, housed in a chassis construction complete with gusseting and mounting. Conveyors can be fitted with endless food grade belts with optional cleats and centre tracking strip which helps the belt to locate and stay in position. The belt will be driven by a SEW geared drive shaft mounted motor through a Urethane coated drive roller in fixed bearing housing assembly and a UHMWPE idler roller at the tail end, complete with full take-up adjustment and Tripax quick release assembly for ease of cleaning the underside of belt and chassis. The conveyor comes with optional features like hinged side guides, infeed end cover, discharge guides, and scrapers for removing sticky products from the belt. It comes complete with its own mounting constructed from a series of RHS / SHS members with laser-cut, fabricated plate & gusset works.